Wednesday, October 28, 2009

How Sweet it is!

This week I have had the opportunity to help two families out in our ward.
The first family was welcoming a new member into their family and we got to take care of big sister. We have had her in our home before as you can see by the picture below it was a little warmer then. And the second photo is of a family with 2 sets of twins. I got the chance to watch the youngest set for the day. While the mother fought a case of flu. Mother's can never get sick!!
Anyhow if it hadn't been for these little ones I would never had gotten a chance to work on my blog.



Thanks Guys! We had a blast and I guess I haven't lost my touch!

1 comment:

  1. You have great leaves!!! We only have punie tree leaves in our yard (not complaining I don't want to clean them up!) But they look like fun! Your pumpkins look great too!!!

    ReplyDelete