Tuesday, March 2, 2010

SNOW! SNOW! SNOW!

We took a quick trip to Idaho. My whole family was able to get together and we had a sleigh party on the hill just behind my parents house. The kids had tons of fun.
Riding snow machines, sleigh riding, and just being back home. I think it will always be home to us. It was a beautiful day!

I just had to share this great country with all of you.








Logan covered in snow just after Spencer pulled him back up the hill on Grandpa's snow machine.


I had to be quick to capture this photo of Kate she was always off again as soon as she go to the top. I am not sure she even stopped to roast a hot dog.


Lunch Break! We all roasted hot dogs and had hot chocolate.

After our bellies were full some of us even took in a nap.

To the far right of this picture you can see my parents house and the group of buildings in the middle of the three was our old place.

THE WHOLE GANG!

No comments:

Post a Comment