Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A week at Grandma & Grandpa Yost's

Mike had a week of meetings in Salt Lake City so went along and got dropped off at my mom's for the week. Before Mike left on Monday Logan got us all to go over to Grace and try the flume out with him. I use to do this as a teenager. It sure is alot different when you are older and it's your children going down it. I wanted to share a few pictures of our day and the beautiful country.



The Bear River.


The Flume

Logan has this thing with heights and hanging over the edge. It about puts me over the edge I don't like heights and couldn't even stand to watch him.





Those our the boards to walk back across. That was the hardest part of the experience for me. Did I say I hate heights?


The whole gang.

Jumping In!



Here they all come back after they floated down the flume.

Now it is my turn.



Since we had a week to spend I got Kate & Levi enrolled in Swimming Lessons.
Levi was able to complete his Swimming Merit Badge.





They had fun with their cousins on the slip-n-slide and just putting water on the trampoline.

We spent one day at the Word Famous Lava Hot Springs!
The kids had a blast it was a beautiful day to be at the pool.
I had so much fun going down the slides and just being together that this was the only picture I took.






Logan & Ryver jamming out with Guitar Hero.
I'm not sure who was have more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment