Wednesday, September 2, 2009

An apartment in Montana!

After I had spent one night in that little camper with all six of us it became my quest to find these boys an apartment. Logan found his tent to be more comfortable and Spencer was sleeping in the back of the van. They were in a campground behind the truck stop next to a bar and paying way to much for it.
I found this little one bedroom apartment for only $50 more than what they were paying for the truck stop campground. It even had air conditioning!



The Bedroom! We stole the mattress out of the camper. It was pretty comfy.


They did not have a kitchen table but the camp chairs worked great.

Saturday we went garage sale shopping. I got this vacuum for $1. Logan had fun testing it out. It did work!

We were able to get a toaster, microwave, 2 end tables, a lamp, an alarm clock and a piano keyboard all for $35. I felt a lot better about leaving them.



After a long weekend and his football game Spencer crashed on his bed (army cot) in his room (front room).

I guess we are making some memories!

2 comments: