Friday, September 4, 2009

Kate's Missing Teeth!



Kate has been working on this tooth since before school got out. Last week I told her if she did not get it out by the time school started she was going to the dentist to get it pulled. It worked! The very next day she had it out.
Two days later she had worked a second one loose. When she got to Montana she showed her dad the missing hole and asked him to feel the new loose one. We'll you know how sneaky dad's can be. One wiggle and he had it out no sweat!
She is going to be ready for Halloween with her Jack-o-lantern smile.

2 comments:

  1. WOW Misty! You've really come along on your blog. It's lookin' great. Can't wait to see what you add.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really went to town with your blog! Great job! Gotta love ORegon fruit and gardens!!! I haven't ever tried watermellons! I think you inspired me!!! I might give it a try... Looks like you guys are really busy. We are really going to miss you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete