Tuesday, December 29, 2009

How we are passing Christmas Break!

Games, Games and more Games!


Bingo is a game we play Christmas night after all the presents have been unwrapped I pull out a few more to play bingo with. This year I just stuck to candy! The kids got their fill of chocolate.


We got several new games for Christmas! Ticket to Ride, Blokus, Morp, and an old time favorite Pit. Mike taught us the Foster version of Pit. The looser gets a letter and the first one to spell donkey has to get on the kitchen table and bray.



As you can see Mike was the first to show us how it was done. We have spent many hours this Christmas Break playing games. Some more of our favorites our 500 and Love, Hate & Malice. We have played all of these several times and I think we are worn out.
If we were not playing card games we were playing PS2 games.










And when we are not playing games we are eating. Here we are having a bowl of ice cream.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE playing games as a family! I have lots of great memories as a kid playing games with my family! I am sure yours will now too! I love the donkey on the table!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you guys fixed that table! I miss playing games with you all! Love all the pics!

    ReplyDelete